ACA-10165 Engine Air Filter
- Protect your engine from dirt, dust and keep it running at peak performance by replacing it with a high quality air filter.
- Get better gas mileage and reduced emissions by replacing clogged old air filter. Improves airflow and increases engine efficiency by providing clean filtered air while running.
- Prolongs engine life by trapping hamrful dirt and debris from entering the internal engine parts.
- Easy and inexpensive part to replace with noticeable improvements to your engine, gas mileage, emissions.
- Please refer to your owner's manual for when to replace the engine air filter. Usually replaced every 15000-30000 miles depending on the driving conditions.
This Product works in or replaces the following OEM model numbers:
- 2006 Honda Civic L4 1.8
- 2007 Honda Civic L4 1.8
- 2008 Honda Civic L4 1.8
- 2009 Honda Civic L4 1.8
- 2010 Honda Civic L4 1.8
- 2011 Honda Civic L4 1.8
- 2012 Honda Civic L4 1.8
- 2013 Honda Civic L4 1.8
- 2014 Honda Civic L4 1.8
- HONDA 17220-RNA-A00